Offline LED Driver with Power Factor Correction and
Primary Side Regulation
|Overview / Features / Applications
AP1200 is an off line LED driver with power factor correction (PFC). Its primary side regulation method eliminates the needs of opto-coupler and any secondary side feedback circuit.
- Constant current output ( +/- 5%)
- Isolated flyback configuration with primary side regulation (PSR). No opto-coupler is needed.
- Boundary conduction mode (BCM) power factor correction ( PF > 0.9)
- Zero current detect (ZCD) with valley switching
- Gate driver to drive external power MOSFET
- MOSFET over current protection (OCP)
- Output over voltage protection (OVP)
- Output short circuit protection (SCP)
- Over temperature protection (OTP)
- VCC under voltage lockout (UVLO) with hysteresis
- Low startup current ( 9£gA)
- Low quiescent operating current ( 600£gA)
- Auto restart after fault conditions
- Built-in VCC voltage clamp
- Built-in gate driver output voltage clamp
- High efficiency ( > 85% ) for 5W to 20W LED application.
- Off line PFC LED driver ( 5W to 20W)